Crash 2.0 EDC Las Vegas 2015 Anthem
The recent trailer for EDC Las Vegas was none other than Adventure Club and Dallask’s new collaboration, “Crash 2.0,” which also happens to be the festival’s official anthem this year.
The progressive house track is a melody-focused effort which features an uplifting, energetic chord progression and an emotional female vocal top line. While it’s certainly a departure from Adventure Club’s melodic dubstep and DallasK’s more electro-driven songs, “Crash 2.0″ is an tune that feels very fitting for a festival like Electric Daisy Carnival.
The seven-minute video below includes “Crash 2.0” by Adventure Club vs. Dallas K, which was designated the festival’s first-ever official anthem. Check it out:
We are looking forward to EDC Las Vegas taking place on June 19, 20 and 21, 2015, at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The team over at Insomniac went above and beyond on the teaser for this year’s Electric Daisy Carnival. Personally, I’ve always thought EDC Las Vegas was one of those can’t miss events EDM music fans, everyone should try and experience it at least once in their life.
There is still time to join the thousands of music festival-goers in Las Vegas to make memories that will last a lifetime. Our good friends over at JusCollege will be hooking you up with not only a hotel, but shuttling that runs as smooth as the event itself. If you are there for all the other activities, JusCollege offers great club access included in every purchase.
Your accommodations will be at one of the following hotels:
- Tropicana (Must purchase Shuttle Pass separately)
- SLS (Must purchase Shuttle Pass separately)
You can add an additional shuttle pass or two for your friends for a reliable ride that is affordable and will leave directly from the designated locations and return to the same area. You won’t have to worry about expensive taxi rides or driving yourself after partying for hours.
- $69 Each
- Until Spaces Last
- Harrah’s Bus Lobby (Center Strip) – hotels nearby – Bally’s, Caesars, Flamingo, Linq, Mirage, Venetian/Palazzo
- SLS Back Lot (North Strip) – Circus Circus, Riviera, Stratosphere
- Tropicana (South Strip) – Excalibur, Hooters, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Monte Carlo, MGM, New York New York
- The Grand (Downtown) – Golden Nugget, The D, El Cortez, Binion’s, Four Queens, The Plaza
- For more information on purchasing tickets visit. http://mix247edm.com/EDC-LasVegas
EDC will be streaming on Yahoo! Live, powered by #7x7UP
Song: Together (Start of trailer – 1:21)
Timestamp: First song of trailer
Take a listen to it above and let us know what you think of this new collaboration from Adventure Club and DallasK in the comments section below.