XLive 2016 Announces Impressive List of Speakers
Anticipation is mounting for the countdown of world’s premiere festival industry conference & expo XLive 2016. The conference is set to take place in Las Vegas, NV on December 5-7 at the Tropicana Hotel & Casino. As the event nears there has been an abundance of news and announcements on what to expect from the conference.
XLIVE 2016 will host 140+ guest speakers, 80+ exhibitors and 40+ interactive sessions for participants to transform their perspective and understanding about the latest approaches to elevate live event execution and attendee experience to new, unprecedented heights. Transcending all things festival, music, film, culinary, eSports and technology.
Among these exciting headlines is the speakers that will be attendance for the event. Be prepared to see the likes of Tim Leiweke, Keynote Speaker, CEO of Oak View Group as well as Artist & Frye Co-Founder Ja Rule and Activision Blizzard Senior Vice President Mike Sepso,who will join the long roster of prominent speakers slated for the event.
As stated above Tim Leiweke leads the group as Keynote speaker. The live events venture mogul will be speaking at the forum on Tuesday December 6th, 10:50-11:20AM. Leiweke has one of the most impressive resumes in sports and live entertainment and will bring a fresh and professional perspective to the event.
Grammy nominated artist Ja Rule will be speaking at two panels; Monday December 5, from 5:45- 6:30PM and “State of the Artists” which takes place Tuesday December 6 at 4:00 PM. Attendees can look forward to him speaking about how music festivals and fans are being affected by the financial realities of booking talent and how these festivals are impacting the careers of artists.
Selected from a vast pool of youthful aspirants in the Young Festival Entrepreneur Program the eleven young professionals listed below are receiving accolades 6:30PM on Tuesday, December 6th :
- Lyle Maxson, CEO, The 2Courtiers Inc.
- Sean Kupchella, Health & Service Team Manager, Insomniac Events
- Melissa Selinger, Director, DeeplyMoved Productions
- Topher McDaniel, Executive Director/Partner, Boogaloo Music Festival
- Evelina Bershadsky, Owner/CEO/Founder, Ninjalina Productions
- Kenneth Gray, Managing Partner, Draft 2 Craft
- John Davidson, Installation Artist, Noise Revolt
- Rebecca Tsui, Junior Marketing Assistant, Vendini
- Gianna Mascaro, Social Media, Consequence of Sound
- Cheyenne Havens, Public Relations Manager & Artists Liason, EPIC Productions
- Addie Olsen, Festival Director, Marketing & Administrative Director, Winter Circle Productions
LEARN | EXPERIENCE | ENGAGE | TRANSFORM
Follow Mix 247 EDM
Facebook: facebook.com/Mix 247 EDM News